First Home: 1913-1914 (YWC) 201 West Wisconsin, Neenah (upstairs) Owner: Henry Sherry. He was a Lumberman who ran a statewide business in Lumber. Interest sparked in 1870, but became the official starting home in 1913.
Final Home/Spot:1935-1965 (YWCA) 138 North Commercial Street, Neenah. Owner: Samuel A. Cook. He was a Republican politician who served as a Mayor in Neenah. His wife at the time, Jennie Christie is to be know for donating the home to the program, but little is know as who she is. In 1965, the home was raised to make room for the growing organization.
Second Home: 1915-1929 (YWC) and 1929-1934 (YWCA) 204 East Doty Ave, Neenah Owner: Robert Shiells. He was a banker who rented the house as he made the city bank in Neenah (Associated Bank). It wasn't fully dedicated to the program as part was a restaurant. "University of Wisconsin Digital Collections: Clipboard." University of Wisconsin Digital Collections: Clipboard. Web. 26 May 2015.
1965-1967 (YWCA) 110 West North Water Street, Neenah These three houses were torn down for the new YWCA facility to be built.
"University of Wisconsin Digital Collections Record Display." University of Wisconsin Digital Collections Record Display. Web. 28 May 2015.